Tuesday 5 April 2011

This whole blogging thing....is still so new

I have just spent the last hour figuring out how to remove myself as a follower from my own blog site, what a dopey. Anyhow I have been working on some draft entries and wanted to get some assistance from my classmates and their work before posting my own. Unfortunately I have been having trouble gaining access to many of my colleagues work. What am I doing wrong? 3mi1yngmh I can't get to you? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne
    I can understand your frustration, at first i cannot get Emily (3mi1yngmh)as well, then when i browsed on tamarsblog, i found her there she must have been using people, places, things and events blogspot. on removing yourself as your follower, i remember i did that too lol then i went to add/manage blogg i was able to delete myself as follower. try that... goodluck

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just join all the other dopeys Leanne. I have done it too but didn't even try to delelte myself I just ignored it. Haha. I think... if you go onto your dashboad schroll down your reading list on the right. then you can clik onto peoples sites. Just spend another hour or two you'll get it. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annie! Thanks Hester!
    This is definatley a work in progress

    ReplyDelete